Cherries Organic Cotton Toy
For all ages.
Size: Each cherry is approximately 2 inches in diameter
This pair of cherries plush is destined to be baby's favorite. Made and stuffed with
100% organic Egyptian cotton, they're safe for little foodies. Created to encourage healthy eating habits in babies and kids, this is the one time you want your kids to play with their food!
The center of Under the Nile's 13 Villages Project, their fruits and veggies give back to an initiative created by their co-founder
Janice Masoud, to provide safe and healthy work for women in rural
Egypt. Each fruit and veggies is made by women of different villages in
* Sustainably made from scraps from leftover clothing production
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your cherry plush for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your stuffed fruit toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your cherry plush and the planet with biodegradable detergents
free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a
mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do not soak
the toy in water.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- Made in Certified Fair Trade facilities
that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure
that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.